How to Change Fonts and font size in Appointments+

How do I change the size and font of the default text that appointments+ generartes? For example

[app_services autorefresh="1" select="STEP 1: Please Select A Service From The Drop Down Menu:"]
[app_service_providers autorefresh="1" select="STEP 2: Please select a service provider from the drop down menu:"]
[app_monthly_schedule title="STEP 3: Choose your appointment:" logged="Select a free day and time then Book your appointment:"]

The font for the app_monthly_schedule is smaller than the other fonts for step 1 and step 2. I would like for all the text to be uniform.

Here is the whole table from the text editor: I can also give you the url and support access from the wpmu pluggin if you need it.

<table style="height: 330px;" width="934">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<h3>[app_services autorefresh="1" select="STEP 1: Please Select A Service From The Drop Down Menu:"]</h3>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<h3>[app_service_providers autorefresh="1" select="STEP 2: Please select a service provider from the drop down menu:"]</h3>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<h3>[app_monthly_schedule title="STEP 3: Choose your appointment:" logged="Select a free day and time then Book your appointment:"]</h3>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>[app_pagination month="1"]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>[app_login]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>[app_confirmation]</td>
</tr>
<tr>