How to change Pro Sites way of payment

Hello,
Pro Sites is a really good plugin, but it does not contain the popular charging tool of China, e.g, Ali, Wechat. So for me, if it is not possible to localize the payment gateway, adding some Chinese ones, I will need an alternative solution if a user wants to upgrade to VIP.

1. Is it possible to add Ali pay and Wechat pay in Pro Sites? Or is there any other payment plugin can support that, together with Pro Sites?
2. If the 1st point is not possible, then is there an alternative way? For example, disable the payment in Pro Sites, use VIP codes/coupon instead. Then I can sell vip codes which can be used to upgrade users' site level. Of course, those codes should be generated randomly by something, and Pro Sites supports them. I am thinking to use a Point system, users can buy points, and points can be used by Pro Sites to upgrade their levels
3. Any another solutions/options for that?

4. How to use Pro Sites to limit size of storage of sites in certain Level?
5. I am using New Blog Template to apply a default design for new sites. If a site wants to upgrade to VIP level, how can I apply a VIP design for it (keep existing posts/pages, add new thing in menu, for example add a forum in the menu )?

Thanks and BR
YZ

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Yudong,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

1. Is it possible to add Ali pay and Wechat pay in Pro Sites? Or is there any other payment plugin can support that, together with Pro Sites?

Pro Sites currently supports only PayPal and Stripe gateways and in order to add new ones you will need to get help from a developer to do this for you.
    Gateway files can be found /wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/ folder and they are well commented so it can be a good starting point for adding new gateway.

If you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

2. If the 1st point is not possible, then is there an alternative way? ...

Unfortunately it's not possible without some custom coding to the plugin itself.

3. Any another solutions/options for that?

Currently only way would be to hire a developer that will implement it one way or another, depending on which one you prefer.

4. How to use Pro Sites to limit size of storage of sites in certain Level?

In Pro Sites > Modules you can enable Upload Quota module and new menu "Upload Quotas" will show under Pro Sites > Settings where you can limit the storage space.

5. I am using New Blog Template to apply a default design for new sites. If a site wants to upgrade to VIP level, how can I apply a VIP design for it (keep existing posts/pages, add new thing in menu, for example add a forum in the menu )?

This actually doesn't depend on New Blog Templates, NBT is applying when the site is first created, it doesn't do anything when updating level.
    There's no way to force new theme to your users, you can use Premium Themes module to lock certain themes to certain levels so once they update selected themes will become available for them to activate.

If you're looking to force add some items, like menu, you would need to add them directly to desired theme code so once the theme is activated the menu item will show as well.

Note: Can you please try to keep your questions that are not closely related in separate threads, clustering multiple questions in same thread can be confusing for both you and our staff, it will also help us keep better track of everything and make sure we don't miss any of your questions :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.