How to change spirit theme? background,Image W1080 px x H870 px didn't show at mobile.

Dear Sir,
I want to change blog-mu to spirit,have some question.
I see your demo,spirit first background,Image W1080 px x H870 px
didn't show at mobile. is too bigger?

2.Can I use the Image from PPT save as PNG?

3.Image Slider W1080px xH870px will show at mobile or not?

4.If I want to replace the Spirit Image should first delete the Spirit image then add my new Image,right?

5.If I want to design simile to http://www.bocoup.com spirit can do it,or need CSS?

6.How to use the muilti-domains at spirit,is add Button ?

7. Blog-MU Menu will transfer to spirit, right?
8.How about upfront? need set or no?

Thanks!

Sajid

Hi @us2,
    Hope you are doing good today

I see your demo,spirit first background,Image W1080 px x H870 px
    didn't show at mobile. is too bigger?

By default its hidden, however you can show background images for mobile or even can swap background image with different image for mobile resolutions.

2.Can I use the Image from PPT save as PNG?

You mean PowerPoint ? If yes then you can use any image from anywhere if you like.

3.Image Slider W1080px xH870px will show at mobile or not?

Again, its upto you, you can either show or hide any element on your website for different resolutions. Launch upfront editor (click on Customize Theme Using Upfront on live demo) > Responsive (see screenshot) > Mobile 315px > Now click on eye icon to toggle its visibility as seen in second screenshot. The height depends on the size of image.

4.If I want to replace the Spirit Image should first delete the Spirit image then add my new Image,right?

It depends upon you, if you don't want to use that image again then delete it otherwise swap it with new image.

5.If I want to design simile to http://www.bocoup.com spirit can do it,or need CSS?

You can create any type of website using Upfront with drag and drop builder. We do have customization options for each elements that you can use to change colors, typography borders padding etc without writing a sinlge line of code. However in some cases you might need custom CSS to style elements exactly according to your requirements.

6.How to use the muilti-domains at spirit,is add Button ?

I am sorry, I did not get your point, would you mind describing what exactly you need here ?

7. Blog-MU Menu will transfer to spirit, right?

Yes, all menus created with any other theme can be used with spirit.

8.How about upfront? need set or no?

Upfront is parent theme of spirit theme. Its already included with spirit theme. But if you installing the theme manually then you must download the upfront theme separately and install that again too.

Take care and have a nice weekend
    Cheers, Sajid

Sajid

Hi @us2,
    Hope you are doing good today

Spirit themes how to have two column and three column for photo and words

You can use different elements and group them together. After grouping them reposition the those in one row. Please note that Upfront will automatically set the width of each column based on the number of columns in a row. For example if you have two columns than each column will have 50% width.

Also, what exact section of this website you are referring too. Please share the screenshot so I can provide better assistance.

For other questions, please start separate ticket for separate issues according to our forum posting rules. This will help us manage each issue in its own ticket easily and efficiently.

Take a very good care of yourself Fred
    Cheers, Sajid