How to change the fundraising directory template?

Yes, I have read fundraising-templates.txt but it seems like it does not cover the directory template.
The directory template has a sidebar which can not be influenced by me. Normally Plugins use the standard template but this seems not the case here. So I can not address the sidebar / widget area.
I am using the intent pro theme.

Can you give the a taxonomy, so I can create a custom template in my theme for the "fundraising directory" page?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings AlexJS,

Thank you for your additional input, it is appreciated.

I do not know for sure and therefore I will once again refer this to the lead developer to answer since he would be the final authority.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Please understand that it is not that I know and I do not want to tell you or give you a hard time, it is not my job to know anything outside of the intended use of the product and no custom coding as explained here by my direct inline Boss:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/gravity-forms-and-marketpress#post-243682

And further explained by the WPMU Dev developer team lead developer:
    The support we provide here is how to use the current features of our products and bug fixing, teaching someone to code PHP is a bit beyond that scope.

Reference: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/export-order-details#post-194890

I offer this to only show that it is not that we on the support team are idiots or that we are incompetent, but simply that these questions are beyond what our mandate is about and what duties we are required to perform because we are not coders.

Therefore I have in cases like this and continue to rely on the higher authority approach rather then just saying no, this is custom coding and closing the ticket.

We really do want to help if we can.

Sincerely, Joe

• thisisafakename
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hmm, thanks a lot for the lengthy explanation but I was not requesting custom coding just the info about the exact post type or taxonomy of the plugin, so I can start to do some custom coding.

so I can create a custom template

I am sure I can figure it out myself somehow, so never mind. Just thought that you guys will now know it, so I do not have to spend an hour to figure it out.

Thanks and cheers, Alex

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings AlexJS,

Thank you for the feedback, it is appreciated and acknowledged.

The big explanation was to give you the reason why we do not know the intimacies of the coding of the plugins.

Though some of us specialize in some of the plugins and do know the coding and inner workings.

Mine just happen to be Multi DB and Domain Mapping but that is because I am a server/network guru and these fall right in line with my profession as well as a few others.

I also wanted to demonstrate that we on the support team DO want to help whenever we can, if we can.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey Alex,

I would have responded earlier, but unfortunately I was out of town. The post type is called "funder". It uses a blog archive template hierarchy. archive-funder.php will do the trick for what you are doing.

Was there any other template file you were having trouble with besides the archive page?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.