How to change the green "View Your Profile" button

Hi Guys,
Can't see how to change the "View Your Profile" button on homepage banner 1. See http://shelbycraft.com for the live site.

Must be something easy, just can't find the answer. Love this dashboard plugin interface.

Thanks in advance!

Shelby

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

@zoekeen

Hi there Shelby!

I had a look at your site and didn't find a green button with 'View your profile' visible there. I believe I need to be logged in for that and I wasn't able to register.

If you can provide me with a dummy log in I can inspect the code and tell you where to make the changes.

I noted that you also posted another topic, asking for guidance on how to use the Blogs MU theme. I will post in more detail there.

Have a good weekend and talk soon again.

Gina

• zoekeen
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

It is on the homepage above the fold in the banner area/header next to my picture to the right. It is big and green. Can't miss it. See ShelbyCraft.com

Can't find any instructions for this theme. Looking forward to your information and again thanks!

Also, can't change the 3 columns/choices below the fold.

Shelby

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

@zoekeen

Hi Shelby

I believe you're getting the hang of it :slight_smile: I noticed that you changed the 3 columns below the fold - added your own images (nice).

I didn't see the same green button as you since you were logged in every time you saw it. When logged out it says 'Join Our Community Now' and when logged in it says 'View Your Profile' :slight_smile: To change the green button go to:

WP Admin Dashboard » Theme Options » Homepage Settings and scroll down until you see the option 'Choose your intro header button color'. You can change the color here.

Also, as I mentioned in my other post to you, I'm writing up my own Blogs MU theme guide, but it's taking a bit longer than expected as I'm also adding screenshots to demonstrate what I'm talking about. So I suggest, until I am done with it, if you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to ask here. I'm adding tips on how to customize your theme etc, so hoping it would be a great help for members once I'm done.

All the best and have fun working on your site!

Gina

• Dean Kaus
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey @zoekeen Anything music or video draws my attention. I like where your going with your site but did notice a couple of weird characters. I've done a bit of recording over the years (back in the day of the 32 track tape machines) mostly backup vocals and drums... Haven't been to Nashville in some time.

• zoekeen
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Dean,
    That is zoekeen my nic name with the option key held down on my mac... Ha Ha!

Next time you do come to Nashville I am 15 min from the airport and would love to hang. I have a recording studio in my home.

Hope to get to know you better in here!

Thanks for saying hello as I do appreciate it.

Shelby

• Dean Kaus
    • The Bug Hunter

No Problem Shelby, I thought that i was going to be down there next week or so for a video shoot. Apparently the company was sold and the new owners aren't sure what they are going to do. I was looking forward to the trip and the money. I also wanted to visit a Lionel Cartwright, He's the Worship Pastor at Hope Park Community Church in Nashville and thought about looking up Ron David Moore.

Listening to some of your music now! Really For God's Sake.

Talk to you later....

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Great sense of humor Shelby! Love the characters that spell your name :slight_smile:

Will keep checking your site to see the progress and if you get stuck with anything else, please let me know and I would be happy to assist.

Have an awesome day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

You know Shelby... For us here at WPMU DEV it's all about community. Helping each other and seeing how people (and sites) blossom :slight_smile:

I am learning something new every day and I'm sure you would be able to benefit from being a member of our Community.

All the best!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.