How to change the header

Instead of replacing the "logo" in the header, I would like to replace the header. It seems to be named "blogsmu_top_big.jpg" with the dimensions of 958x73 pixels. But, I can't seem to find the file location. Where is this jpg file located?

Also, is there a pdf file or a link to where I can find a Template layout and/or cheatsheet for making some typical customizations to this theme? There was no 'readme' file or such in the Theme's zip files.

• avonnes
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I searched through the theme directory before posting the question. I have looked again and again . . . and still cannot locate this file (blogsmu_top_big.jpg) in either the parent or child directory. Any ideas?

• rozani
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Avonnes,

So, the file that you looking for is not originally the file in the theme, right?
    The file maybe the file that you upload by yourself.
    The file that you look maybe in the Media Library.
    Go to your dashboard > Media > Library.
    The file should be in Image tab or Unattached tab.

If you can access via ftp, try search in folder wp-content/uploads/

• avonnes
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

rozanighani, it appears that you may have misunderstood my question. I am looking for a solution from the Theme Designer or someone familiar with the BlogsMu Theme to help me locate a file in the 'original template' that was identified via Firebug.

• Eric G.
    • The Crimson Coder

@avonnes

I am also not the developer but I am not finding that file anywhere in the theme files or in buddypress. Could you provide a link to the site you are looking at? I can usually help with these things.

I just the team here is usually a little slower on weekends (they deserve a little break once in awhile I guess).

Think I can help if I had a little more info on it.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.