How to change the link for all "go pro" buttons?

Hi, I am considering not using Pro Sites checkout page, because it's very difficult for me to customize. Instead, I think I will just use my own checkout page via my Stripe account.

My question: how do i change all the links that say "Go Pro" to my new checkout page - for example on plugins i''m requiring an upgrade for, and themes etc?

I don't want them going to the wrong checkout page.

Thank you

• Ivan Shulev
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey Austin ,

I hope you are having a nice day so far!

Just to clarify, you want to redirect users to an external checkout page on your stripes account?

If it is a page on your own site, Pro Sites needs a way to know users are paying and that will take a lot of customization.

If it is an external link, you can edit the checkout page and use a plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/page-links-to/ to point it to that link.

I hope this helps and I wish you an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

• Austin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi, thanks for the reply. I was planning on using a checkout page on my own site, and to your point, I am a little bit hesitant to use another payment method which would lose Pro Sites tracking of who has paid up and who hasn't.

But the difficulty of having to customize the Pro Sites checkout page is a big problem in my opinion. The checkout page is arguably the most important page, and the out of the box layout and display leaves a lot to be desired.

Why can't I just take the Pro Sites checkout and tracking of payment out of the equation and manage they subscriptions on my end manually? Is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks!

• Ivan Shulev
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey Austin ,

I hope you are having a nice day so far!

You can still use https://wordpress.org/plugins/page-links-to/ for an internal page, I believe.

Why can't I just take the Pro Sites checkout and tracking of payment out of the equation and manage they subscriptions on my end manually?

You can. Just watch the payments on your payments account and sign people up manually.

I hope this helps and I wish you an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.