How to change the look of the Units / Lessons listings?

Hello,

Could you please tell me how I change the font and decrease the size of the font and do vertical centering for the list of Units / Lessons on my course page: http://noduslabs.com/courses/how-to-create-stunning-visualizations-for-social-network-analysis/

Thank you!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Dmitry,

I hope you're having a nice day!

Some custom CSS should do the job here. This code will change font to "Arial", set it's size to 15px and vertically center course section/unit titles:

.course-structure-block ul li ul li {font-size:15px;text-align:center;}
    .course-structure-block ul li ul li div {font-family:Arial;}

Please feel free to replace "15px" value with font size you're willing to use and "Arial" with the font name of your choice.

To apply this to your site you may want to add this code to the "Custom CSS"/"Edit CSS" box of your theme if it provides one or use Simple Custom CSS plugin instead.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Dmitry!

I apologize for mistake. Indeed you asked for "vertical" centering. I suppose though that font changes that you also asked about did work, is that correct?

To remove "horizontal" centering remove this part from the CSS I suggested before:

text-align:center;

As for vertical centering. I've visited your site again but I admit that although I did carefully read you initial post again I'm still not sure what exact effect would you like to achieve. If you could please provide me with some more details and possibly (that would be really great and helpful) a simple sketch/drawing on how should it look like? I'm sure I'll be able to help you with this.

Kind regards,
    Adam