How to change the style of the Payment button?

When scheduling an appt. the "Please confirm payment" button is greyed out and barely visible. Where are the settings to change the color?
http://demo.atomictrust.com/make-an-appointment/

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Warren,

In the appearance section of Appointments+ settings, there is a place to enter custom CSS styles. I've taken a look at your site, and I've come up with this CSS to help this issue.

input.app_submit_btn {
    color: #444;
    border: 1px solid #aaa;
    border-radius: 0;
    }

The reason this happened is because Appointments+ tries to give the theme some room to use it's own styling. Sometimes the theme uses values for certain elements that just doesn't look perfect. It's a case by case things depending on your theme.

Best regards,

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Warren,

Thanks for the screenshot! I've got some more CSS to assist here.

The select dropdown and google checkboxes were because your theme had 100% width applied to input related elements. This can be resolved with this CSS:

select.app_select_services, input.appointments-gcal-field-entry {width:auto;}

If you want to change the background color of the button, Try removing the CSS I gave earlier and using this one instead. The theme has applied a background gradient, which will take precedence over just a background color. We can fix this by first clearing the background entirely, then resetting the color

input.app_submit_btn {
    background: none;
    background-color: #ea8400;
    border-radius: 0;
    }

Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes!

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.