Social: How to change the Top Header Color for Logged in users

Hi,
I am using BP-Social Theme for my website and it is look nice. I am using #295585 color in Intro Setting Choose your blog intro header background main color and #FFFFFF color for Choose your header background color but i want to change the Top Header Color for Logged in users.

Jatinder

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Jatinder

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for being a member!

We don't currently have this function available via the Theme Settings page. For this you would have to go and tweak code - either in the php or css files. I will see if I can get feedback from the Developer on how to do this.

I will revert back to you at the earliest.

Have a good day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Jatinder

Hope you're well.

I just wanted to let you know that, regrettably the Developer for this plugin is no longer with us, but we have another Developer stepping in to take care of this issue. Unfortunately it will take a while to sort this one out, so please bear with us.

Since your request is more of a feature request I will move it to the Feature Suggestions and Feedback Forum. The newly appointed Developer will assist you from there.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please don't hesitate to be in touch should you need assistance with anything else.

Have a good day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Jatinder

Hope you're well.

I believe what you're requesting is doable, unfortunately I can't figure out the correct code to use... If I come across anything that can assist with this I will give you a shout.

All the best and sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

Have a great day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.