how to choose page template in EB?

Hi:

Here's my site:
http://few.modernmediajapan.com/

Easy Blogging is working well, except for one thing: when my users create a new Page, the only way for them to choose the right sidebar template is to do it from that page's Quick Edit. Why can't they choose the attribute when they're writing the Page?

Please see my developer's screenshot of the problem.

Perhaps I have something improperly set?

It makes what should be a simple thing more complicated, so I would much appreciate it if there's a fix for this. thanks!

Terri

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I installed and tested it on my site and it appears fine.

Please see the shot attached and see, is this what you are talking about here ?

Also please share the theme you are using and also what other plugins are there, as there might be some plugin which is conflicting. Or may be have you created any template as well.

Please advise

Cheers
    PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Also, you may try to turn off the plugins one by one and see if that helps in getting this fixed. this way we can check which plugin, if any, is interfering

Also are you on the latest version, which was released on 27 April ? https://premium.wpmudev.org/download/1113272920_easyblogging.zip

If yes, was is working before, I mean did you have the page attributes before ? If no, please try and upgrade to see if that makes any difference.

Cheers
    PC

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Terri,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention which seems bizarre in this particular case since we cannot replicate the issue.

Have you tried any of the suggestions above to resolve this issue?

Please advise.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Greetings tokyoterri,

We haven't heard from you on this for a long time. I hope everything went well as per the suggestions above. I am going to mark this as resolved. Should you have any further queries on the same, please feel free to re-open and post it here. We will be around !

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.