How to collect information from registrants?

I would like to ask specific questions of registrants. How do I create 4-5 items like their name, email address, high school, etc. so that I have the same info for each registrant?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Pamela,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

Something like that is not available out of the box with the plugin however there are a way you can achieve that.

You can use BuddyPress with Extended profiles so whenever a user registers for your site to RSVP for an Event he would register and provide those details while registration and they would be a part of his profile.

That ways you can have the same info for each registrant.

However if you want to have it asked while they RSVP for an Event then unfortunately that would have to be custom coded and you can post a job requirement here to get someone to do that for you : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

I have also moved this to "Features and Feedback" section and sent a note to our lead developer to see if it can make a good feature for future release of this plugin.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Shoeb Ansari
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi @pamela,
    You need to use Simplr Registration Form version 2.2.3 to make registration form on any post or page. You also need to have tiny MCE plugin in order to work with simplr reg. form plugin.
    This will cover the registration requirements, and Event+ will do the event management work.
    NOTE: Version 2.2.4 is broken, so dont try that, older version will do the wonder.

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

The latest plugin release (v1.7.2, just released) comes with a new add-on named "Additional registration fields". Activating this add-on will allow you to define arbitrary number of fields for your newly registered users, and save them in their usermeta table entries.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for your post.

Can you kindly create a new topic for your issue so that we can deal with that separately ?

If that is closely related to this thread, kindly provide a reference to this thread so that we can look at this while dealing with that.

That will allow us to track and take care of your issue in a better way !

You can create a new thread here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.