How to combine Coursepress with Woocommerce

Hi, I installed the plugin in my site with WooCommerce activated. I created a course and wanted to make it a paid course but I am unable to process as I think it pushes me to activate marketpress. How to integrate this with Woocommece. Your doc says it does work with Woocommerce but I am unable to make a course paid. Please advise. Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @David,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Once you have activated CoursePress and Woocommerce go to CoursePress > Settings > General tab and scroll at the end of page, there you will see two options to enable woocommerce integration.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey David!

I have just tested this on my own setup and it seems to be working as expected. Therefore, could you please give it one more try this way:

- deactivate both WooCommerce and CoursePress plugins
    - if you're using any caching plugin such as W3 Total Cache, empty all caches and deactivate it too
    - now enable WooCommerce again and make sure that it's fully functional
    - enable CursePress back
    - go back to "CoursePress" -> "Settings" -> "General" page and scroll all the way down; the "WooCommerce Integration" options should be right above the "Save Changes" button (see screenshot).

Let me know if this works for you, please!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @David, Michael here! :slight_smile:

I've got an interim patch which I've confirmed to work on my Multisite, when both CoursePress Pro & WooCommerce are network activated, could you please replace the following file:

/coursepress/includes/classes/class.woocommerce-integration.php

With the copy inside of the attached .zip file here, and letting me know if that works on your site as well please? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.