How to combine Pro Sites and membership 2 Pro

Hello,
Hope you have a nice day!

I use Pro Sites to limit the storage of each subsite mainly and plus few plugins/themes. The membership 2 Pro is also installed in my site, as I may want to limit access to certain content and I am considering activate BuudyPress which may also need the membership function.
But, I am not sure how to combine them together. I mean Pro Sites has paid levels and membership 2 pro has paid membership levels, but it is not a good idea to has a user pay twice for each VIP level.
How to use the 2 plugins wisely, what's the best practice?

Regards
Dave

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Dave,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Unfortunately there's no direct integration between the Membership 2 and Pro Sites plugins so there's no way of assigning Membership based on the Pro Site level without some additional coding.

You could have private memberships available and since those memberships won't be accessible by your user and you could only manually assign them to Pro Sites users.

To automate this process you would need help of a developer, as mentioned before.

If you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag