I need some help as I bought the directory plugin now and it doesn’t work as expected.
Some stuff about our project before.
1. It’s a standard WordPress installation with the standard theme (see http://www.e-commerce-guide.de).
2. The only thing that is configured yet are perma links as the URL should be the categories and the post name: /%category%/%postname%/
3. The plugin now added a “Sign Up” Link in the header, linking to http://www.e-commerce-guide.de/sign-up/ – but it doesn’t show anything.
4. I also miss the form, where the user can submit a new listing as a guest. I asked by mail if this is possible, but I can’t find an option to show the form before the checkout.
5. If I switch the template to “Directory Theme” the URL behind “Sign Up” isn’t “/sign-up/” but “/checkout/” (see http://www.e-commerce-guide.de/checkout/). It shows me a “Nothing Found”.
6. I only want to offer a one-time fee and no recurring payments. How is that possible?
Could someone help me, solving this problems? I could also give FTP and backend access to a WPMU-Supporter.
Thank you in advance.
Greetings from Germany,