how to configure membership. So that at the end of the plan was to move to another plan?

I use the membership with a phased delivery of information.
I have the same flow of information but with different prices, depending on the term of your subscription.
Subscription for 1 month I have is $ 70
4 month subscription costs $ 150
and 6 month subscription costs $ 200
How do I make it so
to a person in one month (or more)
when he paid only one month,
after the first month, could pay for the following four months (or 6),
getting access to sdeduet four months,
while remaining at the stage of presentation of information on which it is now. after the first month?
with Respect

• Michelle Shull

Hi there, Yehoshua!

If I understand you correctly, you want to offer members on a single month plan a chance to sign up for a longer subscription?

That's actually built in to Membership already, if you've set up the Account page for members to show an upgrade option. When members view their account pages, they'll see a link to upgrade their account. You can customize this somewhat in the membership settings.

Thanks, Yehoshua!

• Tyler Postle

Hey Yehoshua,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question here!

So, just to be sure, you are wanting to have the user pay for the first month. Then once that ends automatically get moved up to a 6 month duration? For the same content?

I'll attach a screenshot to illustrate what that looks like in the subscription :slight_smile:

As for sending the emails you can set that inside the communications menu item:

Membership > Communications.

I have attached a screenshot of that as well.

Hope this helps Yehoshua :slight_smile:

Let us know if you need any further assistance here.

All the best,