How To Connect Wordpress database with other SQL Database?

Good Day,

I hope someone could help me! I have a wordpress site for my client and plugin called leagueengine installed, this site is for football, my client has a database software where he adds football results he wants me to connect the database of his software to the plugin database so that once he update them in the software automatically updated in league plugin. Can I do that! please help or advice..

Thank you..

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Firas,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

I haven't used that plugin myself but by the sounds of what you're trying to do, it would require custom developing integration between your clients database software and WordPress. What database software is he using?

Does the database software allow CSV exports? The plugin allows CSV imports so he could keep the stats updated that way. By importing the updated CSV every so often to update all the statistics.

If you are wanting to go the custom development route then you will want to post a job on our jobs board :slight_smile: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Let me know if you have further questions on this Firas! More than happy to answer them.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Firas,

Ah, bummer :slight_frown: That would of been the easy way out if CSV import/export worked.

The rate of developers varies so much that it is really impossible for me to say, I would suggest posting it on our jobs board and/or sites like odesk/elance, etc. and let developers bid on it :slight_smile: that will give you a good idea of how much you will be looking at.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.