how to control the 'like' button language in Floating Social

How can I control the language of the text in the like button . My admin part is in dutch, where the like button example shows in english. The site is in spanish where the button shows in dutch. Cant find a way to manipulate the language choice. Twitter is ok.

• mark080959
    • Flash Drive

Hey Tom, happy new year to you.

The site is in Spanish, i just installed wpml to help me with all the string translations of plugins that come without translation. So dutch is set as an inactive language in the front end. Weird is that your facebook plugin translates fine from itself. There the site is reported to facebook as es-ES. If you need to get in the backend, let me know.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya,
    Greetings of the day.
    I was doing a regular followup today and found that i missed your last post on this one.
    Are you still seeking support on this one or managed to get it resolved ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same.

If you need me to login and check your settings please use the contacts form here to send me the login info and ftp info and mark it for my attention and include a link back to this post.

Thanks for being a great community member !
    Cheers
    Tom

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.