How to create 3 Free Subscription Plans for 3 different pages?

Hello,

Im using the premium membership plugin and I am having a lot of trouble making it work the way I want it. I need to understand the logic behind this plugin otherwise Ill get nowhere.

I need to create a non-commercial small membership area to serve 3 different type of users (A,B,C). Each type of user cannot see what the other does and vice versa. Each user type sees only one protected page where there is a file and some text. So 3 user types and 3 protected pages (1 for each user type).

Questions:

1) How do I create 1 sign up page for each user type or Subscription plan?

2) How/Where can I customize the forms included in the registration page? I only see coupons now and a paypal button i dont need for my free membership. I need to remove these and insert some fields such as Name, Last Name, etc...

3) After sign up and login I need user to land on his own Protected Page, how can I do this?

4) I need to translate many preset pages from English to Italian, where can I do this?

I have looked all over the manual for about an hour and I have a few more questions. Thank you in advance for reaching out and helping!

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

1) How do I create 1 sign up page for each user type or Subscription plan?

You could use these shortcodes on each page for that sub:

[subscriptiontitle subscription="2"]
    [subscriptiondetails subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="2"]

Replace the number with the ID of the subscription.

You could protect the content on those pages with the level protection shortcode you see in:

Admin --> Membership --> Levels.

2) How/Where can I customize the forms included in the registration page? I only see coupons now and a paypal button i dont need for my free membership. I need to remove these and insert some fields such as Name, Last Name, etc...

You can change the button in:

Admin --> Membership --> Gateways

Then edit the gateway you're using, you can put the image link in then.

If you don't need the coupon option then you can hide it with some CSS in the theme or a custom plugin.

.membership-coupon{display:none;}

The only way to add fields to the form without custom development is to use BuddyPress and their xProfile feature.

You could turn off all of BuddyPress's other social networking features if you don't need them.

http://buddypress.org

3) After sign up and login I need user to land on his own Protected Page, how can I do this?

You would need to do something custom here to redirect them based on subscription.

However if gave them custom roles with something like:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/user-role-editor/

Then you have membership assign them a role (advanced options in the Level editor) and finally this plugin:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/peters-login-redirect/

Will allow redirection based upon role so then you can get what you want and need.

4) I need to translate many preset pages from English to Italian, where can I do this?

Are you talking about content?

Or translation of constants? Like the menu and such?

Thanks.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.