How to create a customer profile page?

I'd like to retrieve informations from your pay-per-view plugin to show it on a customer profile page. Like, for example, list all the articles that the customer has paid for, or the subscription he bought and when it will expire. Is there a simple way to achieve this? Preferrably with shortcodes or php.
Thanks

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Robi, and welcome to the WPMUDEV Community!

I'm afraid that no, there's no simple way that I am aware of to get a list of the user's subscriptions from the db.... I have however notified our Second Level Support on this thread (they're the code gurus), hopefully they'll be able to help out here.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hello there @Robi,

I hope you are well today.

Unfortunately this is a extremely complex feature and is beyond the scope of custom coding that we could provide.

If you need this feature now, you could try posting a job on our job board here https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Mostly the transaction record stored in a table name pay_per_view. So you can getting the data there and process your logic.

If you need more informations about the plugin code, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can assist.

Best regards,
    Hoang Ngo

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.