How to create a Paid Plugin Store

The info page for Pretty Plugins says:

“Pretty Plugins is an essential tool for the network owner. Providing centralized control and configuration of every site’s Plugins page. Combine with Pro Sites to create an awesome paid plugin store.”

What I’d like to know is: how to create a “paid plugin store”? It sounds like I can offer activation on a per plugin basis. How do I do that?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pretty-plugins/

I posted this question before but did not get an appropriate response, just another question. I’m hoping the next person can actually offer support, since I did pay for support.

Thank you.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @chris Borgman,

As @time4novelty has pointed out: Combined with Pro Sites you get the ability to restrict usage of plugins based on their level.

There isn’t a way to sell plugins individually. They would be grouped into Pro Sites levels. When someone wanted to activate a plugin they don’t have access to, they’d be asked to upgrade.

Best regards,

• fireflyinteractive
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I got caught by this too. Having plugins available or not depending on which “pro site” level the site is subscribed to doesn’t at all equate to the same thing as a “paid plugin store”.

If you have (say) 6 key features that you want to charge extra for, you’d need 700+ levels to cope with the combinations.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.