How to create a premium store like wordpress.com with individuals upgrades

Is there any way to create a premium store with for example ad for 10 per month and upload for 5 per month

I want to be able to sell upgrades individually just like wordpress.com

Also is there any way to sell premium themes individually for example 50 for Blog MU, 45 for 72 Class I want them individually

One last thing, is there any way to show premium themes on a different page, as far as I know this option is gone, maybe you guys can create a filter in the themes page for premium themes

Thanks
W.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @WrSantiago

I presume you are referring to options with the Pro Sites plugin.

If so, then unfortunately, the answer to your questions is no. :slight_frown:

Advertising, upload quotas, themes & plugins can be included as premium modules per Pro Sites level, but not for individual sites. You can however, manually adjust the upload quota for individual sites under Sites > All Sites in your network admin.

Themes that you have set to Pro levels only will still display on the main Themes screen in sub-sites as an incentive for your users to upgrade. But having a filter available to show all premium themes would be a nice addition, I agree.

• WrSantiago
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello @PatrickCohen thanks for your quick response!

I am a little sad, since my request of having a store like wordpress could not be possible, I would have to dream about it and be happy with what you guys offer which is a lot!

Appreciated your help,
    Thanks
    W.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.