How to create a site from code

Hi, how i can create a site using the blog template plugins from code. I ask this because i working in a integration inside my site. Do you have some developer documentation.

Thanks in advances.

• Nithin

Hi GFireM,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

how i can create a site using the blog template plugins from code.

I'm afraid, there isn't any developer documentation available for New Blog Templates plugin. You will have to check the plugin code if you are looking to tweak the plugin, or extend any features. Our developer would be able to give a better idea about this issue, I'm pinging the developer regarding your question, he'll be able to guide you better.

Please do note that developers work round the clock with many critical issues, and hence have a slow response time. Either myself, or the developer will keep you posted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi GFireM,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I got a feedback from the developer, if you can include the file nbt-api.php located inside /wp-content/plugins/blogtemplates/. You can make use of the nbt_api_copy_contents_to_new_blog function to create a site.

You can find more details about the mentioned function in that file, I hope this helps. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.