How to Create "Service Packages" with Appointments Plus

Hi,

Another question regarding Appointments Plus. Is it possible to create a "package" of services. For example, we want to offer a user the option to schedule more than one appointment for a discounted rate:

1 - 30 minute session $49
2 – 30 minute sessions $95
5 – 30 minute sessions $220

Is there a way that we can package these offers together that will allow a user to book five appointments at once for the $220 price?

Thanks for your help,
Jenna

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Jenna,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

This wouldn't be possible currently, it does integrate with our MarketPress plugin to allow appointments to be added to the cart, but this wouldn't allow for a discount/package price.

It would make a great addition to the plugin and I've added this as a feature request for you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• JennaMagister
    • Flash Drive

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply. Just to confirm, this wouldn't be possible, even if we added the MarketPress plugin? There's no way to offer a package where the user signs up for multiple time slots within one order? My client is rather deadset on offering "series", so any help is very much appreciated!

Jenna

• Dinnae
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

+1 from me too. two hair salons that want to offer discounts, as well as a life coach who does packages, series, group coaching...

as a potential work around for those of you that are urgently wanting it - could you use marketpress to sell the package deal, and then allow clients to set appointments that would have to be approved by the service provider? it would create an extra step, and would require the service provider to check their records to see how many appointments were left in the batch.... just a thought. i just started using appts+ today in preparation for those 3 separate sites, so still feeling my way around. good luck all!

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @Jack Kitterhing

You have my +1 as this would be a great feature for an already great plugin.

Along with the feature for adding more than one appointment at the same time, which I know can be achieved using MarketPress, but would be nice direct through A+.

Regards
    SteveB

• Bansi
    • New Recruit

+1 for this feature from me as well. I'd like to offer packages of 5 or whatever for a discount....and have a client be able to book now or later... would require them having a log-in to track then? Mm.... Another app does this by selling the package price and then emailing them a code with which to make their 5 (or whatever) bookings. Or maybe we just sell it and they get 5 codes emailed to them for 100% discount each? Mm...

Any news or updates on this feature being integrated somehow into A+?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.