How to customise membership pages?

Hi,

I'm struggling to find how I can customise my registration pages to fit the style of my site.

I don't want to use the default layout and when I go to edit the page there is nothing there to amend/change, just an empty post field.

I can add text to the page via the post field but this only includes it above the membership options in the front end, it doesn't replace it. There doesn't seem to be any way of editing/removing the default button/layout.

Can anyone help?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @ash

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

Sure, would you like to edit all membership pages, or just a select few, such as my account?

Could you please confirm and I can get some instructions together then on what you need to do :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• ash
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I think I'll probably want to create custom styling for each of the generic pages that are used for 'membership'.

I have 3 levels of membership which display on the 'Register' page and I've designed 3 custom tabs which I would like to replace the custom info.

I've not started the designs for the other pages just yet. I guess I just wanted to get my head around what to do first before I continue with the rest.

Any info you can provide would be much appreciated.

I can provide you with access to the site if you would like to see what I'm trying to achieve? Is there a PM service on here?

Sorry, I'm new :disappointed:

Thanks,

Ash

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Ash,

Hope your well today.

Thanks for the additional information, Ah I see so what your looking at doing is adding additional form fields and tabs on the membership pages.

So these will need to have new rows in the database tables for those? Or are they connecting to existing tables/rows within the DB?

Could you clarify on that part for me please :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.