How to customize the shape of a new region on upfront

Hello super heroes!

So - on your site, you've broken up the sections using slanted lines, not parallel lines.
This makes your sections look really funky.
But -

I was wondering, what's the CSS code to define that?
Because, the fun would be in not only slanting the lines, but curving them too...

Failing that - it would be EPIC to be able to use the top of a graphic with a transparent background as the top of a section?
Do i add that as a pic in the section, and then... how do I make it rise above the section, and overlay itself over the bottom of the one above? // how do i make it drop beneath the section, and overlay itself over the top of the one beneath?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Dimitris

Hello Symi,

I hope you're going really well today and thanks for asking us!

So - on your site, you've broken up the sections using slanted lines, not parallel lines.
    This makes your sections look really funky.
    But -
    I was wondering, what's the CSS code to define that?
    Because, the fun would be in not only slanting the lines, but curving them too...

The most efficient way of doing so, is with SVGs. This way you'll be in better shape considering page speed as there's no images that have to be loaded.
    Take a look of our homepage, only a SVG element with couple of CSS rules

Another way can also be with images like you've said. This may become a bit trickier though regarding responsiveness and will have to test it thoroughly in different viewports in order to get the desired outcome.

Hope that helps,
    Dimitris