How to define a pop up form inside a page....

Hi,

I am trying to have a popup shows a contact form that is trigged after customer click op certain word.
I have read all instructions, but it looks like my technical knowledge is not enough to get it done.
How can I achieve it?

Thanks!

Cheers!!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey @mpress,

I hope you're well today!

Here's a step by step instruction, I hope it will help you setup a "word-triggered" popup.

1. At the "PopUp" -> "Settings" page scroll down 'till the "Available Conditions" section
    2. Tick the "JavaScript Events" box to make sure it's ON (popup1.png)
    3. Create your popup and and fill it with content
    4. Open the post/page with the "trigger word" for edition
    5. Switch editor to "Text" mode
    6 Assuming that the word is for example "superpopup" make it like this:

<span id="show-popup">superpopup</span>

Take a look at popup2.png image.

7. Go back to popup editing
    8. Select "Appear when user click on a CSS Selector" in the "Behavior" box and put this line there:

#show-popup

See popup3.png.

9. Activate and save popup.

From now on the popup should be displayed when the user click on a "superpopup" word.

I hope that helps!
    Cheers,
    Adam

• mpress
    • Code Wrangler

Hi @Adam Czajczyk,

Thanks!
    It is working. But :slight_smile:...

I have a contact form inside the pop up.
    Inside the popup I have 4 different options, whicjh one is the best to give people the opprptunity to come to this form a second time without refreshing browser?

Thanks again!

Cheers!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey mpress,

I'm glad I could help!

Inside the popup I have 4 different options, whicjh one is the best to give people the opprptunity to come to this form a second time without refreshing browser?

I'm afraid I'm not quite following you here :slight_frown: Could you please elaborate a bit on this and also point me to a page with this popup so I could see it with my own eyes and test it?

Cheers,
    Adam

• mpress
    • Code Wrangler

Hi @Adam Czajczyk,

At the end of this page:
    http://h4bs.com/nl/webinars/
    you will see a blue block (Ik kan niet deelnemen, maar hou me op de hoogte).
    At the first time at this page you will be able to click this blue block and a contact form will appear. If you close the form (maybe without sending it out) you will not be able to open it again until you refresh the page.
    I want to allow people to open this popup so many times they want.

Thanks!
    Cheers!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey @mpress,

I hope you're fine today!

To let users trigger popup multiple time, go to your dashboard's

"PopUp" -> "PopUps" page

and click on "Edit" right below the selected popup. Next, inside the "Behavior" box tick the "Repeated" checkbox next to the CSS selector name (in the example from my previous post it was "#show-popup":wink: and make sure also that the "Close button acts as "Never see this message agains" link" is switched off.

Let me know please if it worked for you!
    Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.