How to delete a complete member-group from e-newsletter plugin system

Hi there

Can you please guide me on how to delete a complete member group from newsletter system. Sometimes , we revise the excel we have imported into the member group but have no option to delete the member group and re-import

Please advise.

Also, all the templates are 600px wide max (is there a reason for this limitation)
If we do 2 graphics in one row, the 2nd graphic usually slides into next row (but not always).. We have tried almost all templates and the behaviour is still the same

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Naveen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Can you please guide me on how to delete a complete member group from newsletter system.

You can delete it from the following path as shown in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> e-Newsletter -> Member Groups

Also, all the templates are 600px wide max (is there a reason for this limitation)

It's not true. we have many templates having larger width than 600px as shown in the econd attached screemshot.

If we do 2 graphics in one row, the 2nd graphic usually slides into next row (but not always).. We have tried almost all templates and the behaviour is still the same

It depends on the width of 2nd graphics that you are using. If the width of them are greater than the width of template then the second graphic will display on next row.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Naveen

Thanks for the answers.
    I was able to delete member group as it was my oversight.

The templates are 700 px but ideally the cintent (graphics) should be less than that for the correct output. I use 650px wide single graphic (if I place 2 graphics of 300 px width) , the 2nd one slides .

I tried with 290px as well, but this does not happens always.
    We have now created our own templates with css modified.

Can you also advise where are the newsletter stored on FTP or can we save/export a newsletter as the list is now growing (we have several versions to maintain for some reasons)

Thanks again for the quick reply.
    Regards
    Naveen

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Naveen,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you also advise where are the newsletter stored on FTP

It's stored on the following path in the e-Newsletter plugin directory.

/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/email-newsletter-files/templates/

can we save/export a newsletter as the list is now growing (we have several versions to maintain for some reasons)

You can just move the ununsed templates directories from the above path and save it anywhere else so that it won't display in the newsletter template list and when you want to use them then just resave them in the above directory.

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.