how to detect whether wpmchimpa-newsletter form appeared

Hi, how to detect whether wpmchimpa-newsletterform appeared or not?

http://biotoscana.staging.wpengine.com/ I need to fire and dataLayer event based on this.

(I have turned on to appear every time is loaded, however, it's not an usual case)

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hey Karolina,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It seems like the support access for your website isn't enabled, since it's a 3rd party plugin, could you please enable the support access, so that I could check how you have configured the plugin, to have a better idea.

I need to fire and dataLayer event based on this.

Just to be sure do you know whether the plugin offers such a setting out of the box? Please do advise, if I'm missing anything, so that it helps us in understanding the plugin.

I do understand the plugin support is slow, but to get this sorted faster, would highly recommend that you still check this with the plugin developer, as they would be able to guide you better.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that I could have a better idea. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Karolina,

I'm really sorry but I'm not sure which plugin generated newsletter form you are trying to detect. Can you please provide me the plugin name and download URL? I searched with "WPMCHIMPA NEWSLETTER" but I'm afraid, I could not find any plugin with this name.

If you provide me the plugin URL, and if that plugin is free, I'll try to set that up on my test site and will try to find out how to detect if newsletter form from that plugin is loaded or not.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.