How to Direct MarketPress to CoursePress after Payment, Exam Page, Unit setting

Hi,

Please help me with the following:

1. After paying the course fee at MP (marked paid already), the student is not directed to the purchased course despite using the “order status” page. How to make the correct redirect?

2. in Unit Settings, what is “Force unit completion refresh”? If he clicks DONE on each unit, will the unit be refreshed to “unread”?

3. Mandatory assessments or test page: Where can I find the tab to create exam or assessment page? It’s the same (add page) in the unit settings?

Best regards,

Vi

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Vi,

1. After paying the course fee at MP (marked paid already), the student is not directed to the purchased course despite using the "order status" page. How to make the correct redirect?

MarketPress does not do that redirects – students will find their purchased courses in "My courses" link. However you can change order page and place there link to "My Courses" dashboard. Orders are normal WordPress page that contains MarketPress shortcode to display orders – so you can edit that page and add there a link.

2. in Unit Settings, what is "Force unit completion refresh"? If he clicks DONE on each unit, will the unit be refreshed to "unread"?

Please see explanation about that option here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/force-unit-completion-refresh-what-does-this-do#post-980006

3. Mandatory assessments or test page: Where can I find the tab to create exam or assessment page? It's the same (add page) in the unit settings?

There is no separate pages for that – those are same pages in units. Exams are elements like Multi Choice, single answer – elements where students need to leave or check answer.

There is also element for student to upload a file – that then instructor reviews. Those will mandatory assessments when you check fields " Mandatory Answer" and "Assessable"

kind regards,

Kasia

• Victor Rak
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Kasia Swiderska ,

Many thanks for your quick support.

Re: #1 MP Redirect, I don’t fully understand.

When the payment is “Paid”, the customer will go back to the Order Status and click the download link to join the training directly. There should be no further instructions i.e. just the same way with other digital products.

Do you have a more detailed manual for MP & CP integration?

Best regards,

Vi

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Vi,

Can you check in CoursePress settings if you checked "Redirect MarketPress product post to a parent course post"?

This way going from order they will be redirected straight to course when they click Course name.

This is how it looks on my order page:

instructor is name of course that was purchased

How it looks on your site? Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Do you have a more detailed manual for MP & CP integration?

Only instruction is on CoursePress usage page https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/coursepress-pro/#product-usage

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.