How to Display Comments for Multiple Posts on a Single Page

Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to display a list of posts on a page and to have all of the comments visible. I'd also like to have the option for users to add a comment below any of the posts without logging in.

Right now, I've been trying to use some of the wordpress functions related to comments to display them below each post. The wp_list_comments function seemed like the one to use, but when I used it I just got a blank list.

A little background, I'm using the shortcodes ultimate plug-in to insert the php template to display the posts. Here is the template code below:

<div class="su-posts su-posts-full-posts-loop">
	<?php
		// Posts are found
		if ( $posts->have_posts() ) {
			while ( $posts->have_posts() ) :
				$posts->the_post();
				global $post;
				?>

<div id="su-post-<?php the_ID(); ?>" class="su-post">
					<?php if ( is_attachment() ) : ?>
						<a class="su-post-attachment" href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"><?php get_attached_media( 'image' ); ?></a>
					<?php endif; ?>
					<h2 class="su-post-title"><a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a></h2>
					<div class="su-post-meta"><?php _e( 'Posted', 'su' ); ?>: <?php the_time( get_option( 'date_format' ) ); ?></div>
					<div class="su-post-content">
						<?php the_content(); ?>
					</div>
					<a href="<?php comments_link(); ?>" class="su-post-comments-link"><?php comments_number( __( '0 comments', 'su' ), __( '1 comment', 'su' ), '% comments' ); ?></a>
					<?php comment_form(); ?>
					<?php
					$args = array(
						'status' => 'approve'
					);
					$comments = get_comments($args);
					foreach ($comments as $comment) :
						echo('<p class="comment-author">' . $comment->comment_author . '</p><p class="comment-content">' . $comment->comment_content . '</p>');
					endforeach;
					?>
				</div>

<?php
			endwhile;
		}
		// Posts not found
		else {
			echo '<h4>' . __( 'Posts not found', 'su' ) . '</h4>';
		}
	?>
</div>

The results can be seen at:
http://test.breakingtradition.net/contest/

There are some formatting issues due to CSS that I will fix when I get the chance, but at this point I'm stuck at getting the comments to display in the way they're supposed to.

I need a way of displaying comments that works within the loop (so I can display just the comments that apply to a certain post and then move on to the next post where the comments for that post will be displayed). Right now, the same comments are appearing below each post even though one of the posts doesn't have any comments.

Any help you can offer would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Dakota