How to display recent facebook comments?

I’m using Ultimate Facebook plugin from a month at http://www.aipsimed.org : it works perfectly, a very great plugin! But, using the feature to comment with facebook (I must use even the wordpress native commenting system) is there a way to display recent comments posted with facebook account in a widget? In other words, is there a widget that can display most recent facebook comments as the “Recent Comments widget” that You can see at this link http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/facebook-comments-for-wordpress/screenshots/ ? Thanks in advance. Nicola

• aipsimed
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks VeBailovity and Phil, you are kink, but I want to explain better my request.

There are 2 types of fb comments that we use:

1. the first type is relative to comments imported from our fan page (we have over 7500 fans)

2. the second type is relative to comments that users can leave with the “Comments box social plugin” on our site

3. the third type is the regular WordPress comments.

Now we want to show all three types of comments in our “Recent comments” widget; with your excellent plugin it is possible to display the first type and, obviously, the third type (native wordpress comments) of comment (as you can see in the screenshot, where, for example, the first two comments came from our fan page and the third from our site), but not Facebook comments leaved with “Comments box”.

It is possible with 1.6 version of your plugin, to import in our recent comments widget, Facebook comments leaved with “Comments box”?

I hope that I explained well

Thanks in advance

• aipsimed
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Any idea? It is possible to merge Facebook comments (those in Facebook comment box on my site, not those of my fan page) with regular comments? Evne with a paid solution? Otherwise I must abandon Ultimate Facebook plugin. Thanks

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

The comments import should be picking up the Facebook comments on your posts that have been published to Facebook. The other comments are currently not imported, but it does sound nice. We’re planning on creating a more general importer in a future release, and to re-work the way the Facebook social comments plugin is integrated too.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.