how to display site title with site logo image in blog directory

I installed blog directory and it listed all my user sites into one page. When I clicked on this page it upload the page and listed the site title. Is there a way that I could control blog directory to upload this page to show the user site logo image so visitor view and click on the logo and it will take them to the user site page information?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Chad,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The "Blogs Directory" plugin can be used along the "Avatars" plugin that let you set "avatar"/logo for each site. If the "Avatars" plugin is active the "Blogs Directory" will automatically try to fetch site logo and will display it along the title.

You will find "Avatars" plugin here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/avatars/

Would that work for you?

If you would prefer to use the default logos set for site with standard WP/theme functions "Blog Directory" plugin would have to be customized and its core file would need to be modified.

Best regards,
    Adam

• CHAD

Hi Adam, thank you for your respond. I installed the avatar plugins. Under network admin, I see an avatar next to the site title. What i also want is that when all this site load in the site directory (blog directory) under the page name "listing" Once I click on the page "listing" I would like all the site logo/title show up as an image thumbnail where visitor click on this thumbnail and then it will go to the site page. I hope I make this clear so you can help me.
    thanks
    chad

• Nastia

Hello CHAD , I trust you are doing well!

What i also want is that when all this site load in the site directory (blog directory) under the page name "listing"

You can rename the "Sites" page title to "Listings", only make sure that the slug remains unchanged.

Once I click on the page "listing" I would like all the site logo/title show up as an image thumbnail where visitor click on this thumbnail and then it will go to the site page.

I am not sure if I understand you right, you wish to click on the logo image and it will redirect you to the owner's site, right? This should happen automatically once you install the Avatar plugin.

If you wish to change the appearance of the site list, this will require plugins' core file modification. Because this is out of the scope that we can provide in our forums, please see Support vs Custom Development, you can post a job in the Jobs & Pros section, so a skilful developer can do this for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.