How to display the amount raised on a Simple Fundraiser

I noticed in the Admin area for Fundraising plugin there is a "Raised" column, even on simple fundraisers and not necessarily a crowdsourced goal. How can I display that Raised dollar amount on the site? I am comfortable coding this into a template file, I just need to know what to echo :slight_smile:

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Yeah, you're right that's not included by default. I did a quick survey of the code and found "wdf_amount_raised", but am not 100% that works with simple fundraisers.

I'll ask the developer for the feedback and your welcome to give the above a try. (check out the included template-functions.php file for the complete code)

Thanks!

• Chris Lusk
    • Flash Drive

Thanks Mason, yes I tried that with this code:

<div class="wdf_big_num"><?php echo wdf_amount_raised('false', $linkvalue); ?></div>

but no luck, only $0.00 shows up. At some point I would suggest making this a shortcode option so people can display total dollar amounts raised for all fundraisers, not just crowdsourced ones.

Thanks again!

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya,
    Greetings of the day.
    I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one.
    Are you still seeking support on this one or managed to get it resolved ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same
    Thanks for being a great community member !
    Cheers
    Tom

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Chris,

Just to let you know I've mentioned this to the developer again and he'll be around shortly. We had some conflicts arise and unfortunately this ticket got a bit misplaced (totally our fault and I do really apologize). We'll get you some assistance here asap.

Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

So this is for a simple fundraiser without a goal?

Take a look at the /fundraising/lib/template-functions.php file. I have a few template functions in there that might be helpful.

Here is the raw function..

if(!function_exists('wdf_amount_raised')) {
    	function wdf_amount_raised($echo = true, $post_id = '') {
    		global $post, $wdf;
    		$post_id = (empty($post_id) ? $post->ID : $post_id );
    		if(!get_post($post_id))
    			return false;
    		$raised = $wdf->format_currency('',$wdf->get_amount_raised($post_id));

if($echo) {echo $raised;} else {return $raised;}

}
    }

And if your wanting it to echo directly into your theme file while inside the loop all you need to call is...
    <?php wdf_amount_raised(); ?>

Let me know if that was what you were looking for.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Chris,

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.