How to edit available appointments

I'd like to clean up the appointments on this site. There is only ONE provider.

If you go here (http://popcred.net/make-an-appointment/?wcalendar=1451606400#app_schedule) and click on a date with available appointments, it shows multiple time blocks, including ones that are NEVER available. For example, if you clikc on January 12, it shows the times: 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00. This happens even though 3:00 and 4:00 are NEVER available on Tuesday.

How do I edit how this displays?

Also, I added one Saturday (January 2) as an exception to allow clients. It defaulted by adding 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Is there a way to limit which hours show as available on an exception?

• Michael

Hi,

I had a look at your site and I think if you go to the settings page of the Appointments+ plugin, scroll down to the additional CSS rules box and enter the following it should do what you are trying to achieve:

.app_timetable_cell.notpossible {display: none;}

I'm not a CSS expert or a member of WPMU support team so if it doesn't work no doubt someone more knowledgable than me will be along soon enough with another solution.

Hope this helps!

Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey fellas! :slight_smile:

@Michael, that would be a good way of handling that, thanks for the suggestion! Just sent some points your way for that.

@ProSapien, on this part of your question:

Also, I added one Saturday (January 2) as an exception to allow clients. It defaulted by adding 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Is there a way to limit which hours show as available on an exception?

You'll need to go to:

Appointments -> Settings -> Working Hours

And set the hours for Saturday there, as that's what the exception day will be looking at, in terms of hours available to be booked.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.