How to edit lightbox upfront

Hello!
I can not find how to update the lightbox I have greated from button on the front page. There is no editor showing.
This is driving me nuts!!
Thanks in advance.

Lill :slight_smile:

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Lill,

I'm sorry but this is bug :slight_frown: - lightboxes created for buttons can't be edited. Lightboxes created for links in text can be edited, but not for buttons.
    Our developers are aware of the issue and they are working on fixing that. I will add your ticket to bug report - so if there is hot patch delivered we will post in thread.
    I think temporary workaround would be to create a text link and select lightbox you created to edit it and after its done then remove the text link.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Lill,

So sorry for the inconvenience. I'm confirming you that this issue is reported to our developers already and they are currently working on this. I believe, they will come up with a fix very soon.

Please keep in mind, our developers work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix. I will appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.