how to edit prosite page ?

Guy how to edit pro site page ?
for example, i can add comparison table, description on payment page ??

and how to add pay by credit card via paypal without redirect page to paypal ? or an option to show pay with credit card than redirect to paypal credit card page .....

• aecnu

Greetings pes,

Thank you for the great questions.

Guy how to edit pro site page ?

This would involve custom coding which is beyond the scope of the support we provide here, but we do try to help if we can.

With that said, it is indeed a virtual page created by the checkout.js file located in the \pro-sites\pro-sites-files\js folder.

Other then attempt to modify that file another option is to create a page-checkout.php in your theme dir based off the orginal page.php and included some custom css. Then edit the page and changed the page template to the one I had created.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings pes,

Oooops ... the other question almost got away from me ....

and how to add pay by credit card via paypal without redirect page to paypal ?

You can't without more custom coding and one must have the right kind of PayPal account to do so plus an SSL certificate to secure the site and end user data.

or an option to show pay with credit card than redirect to paypal credit card page

This could be done with your custom page discussed in the previous post and if your cookies are emptied from the test browser without a PayPal cookie already present one is automatically directed to the credit card payment page.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.