how to edit signup page, can't find text in wp-signup.php

Hi, i have already edited some text for page, but for the life of me i can't remember how!

I have even done a grep of whole site and search the DB for the custom text, but cannot find which file, i thought it would have been wp-signup.php, but the text is not in there?

I wish to edit the custom text i have already entered, plus this text

(Leave fields blank for a random password to be generated.)

would also like to set the default option in signup page from

interested in Pro site

to

Not Now

thanks

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@carpconnect,

So is the modification for something you changed with Pro Sites, or the signup page? The Pro Sites page is actually separate from the signup, although it can be forced as the next step with the "Pay to Blog" module.

Do you know what the original text was before you changed it? I can try to find it. Or could you post a screenshot of what you have now so I have an idea of what to look for.

Hopefully I can help you find the changes again! Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Here's how you can switch the values.

Remove the two parts that looks like this. Each checkbox has one.
    <?php echo (!isset($_POST['psts_signed_up']) || $_POST['psts_signed_up']=='yes') ? ' checked="checked"' : ''; ?>

Then in the "no" checkbox, include checked="checked"

So the input section would finally look like this:

<label class="checkbox" for="psts_signed_up_yes">
    				<input type="radio" id="psts_signed_up_yes" name="psts_signed_up" value="yes" />
    				<strong><?php _e( "I'm Interested", 'psts' ); ?></strong>
    			</label>
    			<label class="checkbox" for="psts_signed_up_no">
    				<input type="radio" id="psts_signed_up_no" name="psts_signed_up" value="no" checked="checked" />
    				<strong><?php _e( "Not Now", 'psts' ); ?></strong>
    			</label>

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.