Wiki: How to edit tabs? Discussion, Advanced etc

How does one edit the tabs shown at the top of the wiki?

I would like to remove the discussion and advanced tab and make all the other tabs line up side by side in a single line.

Cheers, Ace.

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Ace @Acelondoner

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for being a member!

You can easily achieve this by creating a translation file where you can change any string to whatever wording you want. Here is a good tutorial that can guide you through the steps:

Translate a WordPress Theme in 3 Easy Steps

Hope this help you in transforming your Wiki to what you want it to be.

To line up all tabs will require a bit of custom editing and I will have to see where and how that is possible. Let me get back to you on this one.

Have a good day and talk soon.

Gina

• aecnu

Greetings Ace,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Ace

Hope you're well.

I just wanted to let you know that we recently released a new version of the Wiki Plugin. Please have a look and let me know if you have any further issues.

Also, with regards to the tabs, I have not been able to find the place in the code where this can be achieved, so I will ask the Developer for feedback.

Please allow us some time to revert back to you.

Have a good day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.