How to edit the css and looks for the support plugin

Hi,

Sorry for the noob question. But where can I find the css for this plugin. I want it to match the desing of my site.

Also there is a problem with the FAQ.

I use the Shotcode for the FAQ. It appears, but won´t show the FAQs that are already created.

I want to show the faq in this page http://mid.institute/preguntas-frecuentes/

But if you see it won´t show the faq. I want to use the layout of that page. The faq that exist is the the "general" category.

Can you guys help me?

• Nithin

Hi isidrofc,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I use the Shotcode for the FAQ. It appears, but won´t show the FAQs that are already created.

The issue seems to be that the shortcode is added using the Thrive editor, it seems to break the structure of the FAQ. I created a new /test-faq page, and added a shortcode in the visual editor, and selected the page in Support > Settings > Frontend > FAQ's Page, and it seems to work fine. I have reverted back to your old page.

Could you please check whether it's possible to add the shortcode outside in the visual editor, and then add your Thirve elements to it.

But where can I find the css for this plugin. I want it to match the desing of my site.

If I'm not mistaken, If you meant to edit the CSS, the plugin doesn't come with any option out of the box, you could make use of Simple Custom CSS plugin in order to add your custom styles. Or you could make use of a child theme to add your own customization to the theme. If you are looking for the css files in the plugin, you can find it under /plugins/incsub-support/assets/css/incsub-support.css.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.