How to edit the wp_signups table

Hi,

How do I edit the wp_signups table?

I need to free up a site and or user.

Thanks,
Justin

• Nastia

Hello @Justin, I hope you are well!

As I understand, you wish to edit WordPress database table. To edit a signup table, please access your Database from cPanel -> Open phpMyAdmin, and search for wp-#-signup table. Replace # with your subsite ID.

I need to free up a site and or user.

Would you please clarify this for me. You wish to give free access to Pro Sites, for a member?

Please advise,

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Justin

Hi @Anastasia,

I have a user who wants to sign up as a paid Pro Sites member (not free) but earlier they registered for an event through Event Manger (on a subdomain site) which locked things up for them.

I have deleted the user but they still can't register.

I have looked for them in a User Activation Keys plugin which you guys recommended but I can't see them there.

The process you described looks complicated and I am not a programmer. Is their a plugin I can use to help me with this?

Thanks,
    Justin

• Justin

Hi @Sajid,

Thanks, I tried this but it cant find the user I need to free up.

The problem is that this user registered for an event through Event Manager on one of my subdomains and then wasn't able to sign up for a paid site through Pro Site. It said that the domain they wanted couldn't be registered and they would have to wait a couple of days for it to become free again.

This seems a pretty weird problem to me - as well as looking unprofessional towards my customer I am not even able to unlock the site so she can sign up.

How can we free things up for her?

Her email is elisefrederik@icloud.com

Also how long will WP take to automatically release it for my customer if we can't fix it manually?

Support access is granted should you need it.

Best,
    Justin

• Sajid

Hi @Justin

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

If he is already a member then he can get his logins back via forgot password and then upgrade his site to pro. Would not this option worked for you ?

If no, then, you are getting user reserved error or site reserved ?

I tried to find a plugin for this but could not find one, but it can surely be done and released via phpMyadmin by manually deleting the entry from wp_signup table.

If you can't do it your self then send me cPanel information (after taking backup of your site), the site name, username and I will do that for you.

You can send in these details in following format via our private contact form.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J