How to enable domain checkout using WHMCS for user other than Super Admin

How to enable domain checkout using WHMCS for user other than Super Admin.

I can add a checkout for a domain using super admin using WHMCS but I can't for a regular site admin. I get this in Google dev console.

tools ->Domain Mapping --> Purchase Domain

A site admin types in the domain they want to purchase
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xpldfxxc7cnbuy/domainmapping.mp4?dl=0

then I get the error in the console..

I can create an account with the super admin but not with the site admin account.

Rupok

Hi russellcoder,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. But I'm afraid, WHMCS integration is now retired and we can't provide any support regarding WHMCS anymore. You will get complete details regarding this from here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/retiring-our-legacy-plugins/

However, I went above and beyond our support score, and searched for this issue and it seems like there is an IP whitelisting issue. Can you please try whitelisting your server IP address in WHMCS and check if that resolves this issue? To know how you can do that, you can check this guide: http://support.limestonenetworks.com/knowledge-base/how-to-whitelist-an-ip-for-whmcs-api/

If this doesn't resolve the issue for you, I'll suggest you to post in our Members' Forum regarding this. There you can discuss this with our thousands of other members and they might be able to give you some idea from their experiences regarding how to resolve this.

Please let us know if you have any other query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

russellcoder

thanks Rupok. but not a whitelisting issue because as super admin.. I can access my whmcs installation and sign up for a domain. but as a site admin. I can cannot sign up to buy a domain.

Is there anyway to enable purchase for a domain.. for site admins?

Also list the steps for ENOM instead... I got the domain mapped purchased and mapped.

but the domain is not resolving... Screen shots of the steps all the way through to enom is helpful. what should the enom hosting screen look like if mapped correctly.?

Rupok

Hi russellcoder,

Oh! You are absolutely right. I apologize for missing that point. But then it becomes really weird for WHMCS giving 403 Forbidden error.

However, with eNom, I believe, this issue won't be there. And yes, with eNom configured, your site admins will be able to purchase domains.

To configure eNom with Domain Mapping, at first you will need to go to "Network Dashboard > Settings > Domain Mapping > Reseller Option [Tab]" and select "eNom" from the "Reseller provider:" option.

Then, you will need to create an eNom reseller account. You will get link on that page to sign up for your eNom account.

After creating your account, you will need to whitelist your server IP address in eNom. To know how you can do that, you can check this guide: https://www.enom.com/kb/kb/kb_1073_change-api-address.htm

After you whitelist you IP for eNom API, then you should login with your eNom account credentials in the "Network Dashboard > Settings > Domain Mapping > Reseller Option [Tab]" section. And you should be done.

After that, your site admins should be able to purchase domains through Domain Mapping panel for mapping to their site.

After purchasing the domain, I'm sorry but I'm not sure if the domain will be pointed to your server automatically or not. I've pinged our developer regarding this and will update you as soon as I get anything from him? If purchased domains are not pointed to your server automatically, then your admins will need to login to eNom domain control panel and then change the DNS entry so the domains point to your multisite server.

I believe, these will help. Please let us know if you still have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Rupok

Hi russellcoder,

Just got an update from our developer. He said the domain should be automatically pointed to your server, and if any changes must be made to manually update it, the registrar will be able to adjust it. Adjusting it within eNom should not be necessary but should be easy if anything unexpected occurs.

So I think, you can go for integrating eNom with Domain Mapping.

Please let us know if you face any trouble in this process. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok