How to enable HTML Email Templates, activated for various websites such as other plugins?

Hello,

Please help. How to enable HTML Email Templates, activated for various websites such as other plugins? For now, it appears the HTML Email Templates can only be activated for Network only. So all websites have to use a similar template and can not be modified. Only Network Admins only can change the template. By the other customers do not have the right to change the template, because they have no plugin that can be activated to their website.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for posting.

unfortunately this isn't possible, on a multisite it has to be enabled network wide.

i can add this to the feature requests for the developer to look at to make it able to be activated on each subsite individually in a future release.

hope this helps.

• marikamitsos
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi @Vaughan and @Mohd Najib

To be honest we haven't used this plugin yet but we read:
    1. At the plugin's usage page:

Note when installed in Multisite this plugin is designed to be network activated and rebrands the emails for all sites network-wide.

2. At a post from the forums:

If you'd like them to work for each site individually, you'll need to network deactivate and activate individually on each site you'll need it for.

@howard_archer and @Alexander Rohmann,
    Now Vaughan mentions:

unfortunately this isn't possible, on a multisite it has to be enabled network wide.
    i can add this to the feature requests for the developer to look at to make it able to be activated on each subsite individually in a future release.

Hmmm... Which is which? Should this be a feature request?

marikamitsos

• Mohd Najib
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

@marikamitsos

Thank you for your response,

For your information, I install it with WordPress MU. I have been trying to activate it for each site individually. The problem is, if you put it together with WordPress MU, it does not appear in the list of available plugins. How I can to activate it for each site individually while it is not in the list of plugins?

• marikamitsos
    • The Crimson Coder

@Mohd Najib

As mentioned before

and as Aaron clarified:

If it's on multisite settings are network wide.

This is why this post is moved to the Features and Feedback section.

In the mean time though (since it will take some time) and in order to help you out , you can try the very good WP Better emails plugin. We too use it when facing situations like yours and are very happy with it.

marikamitsos

PS: Please let us know how it goes.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.