How to fix blog post? It show content summary duplicates

Here is a link to my page
http://www.alex-sanders.com/eight-pressures/

all my blog posts, show the summary 2 times, and then show the actual post. please help me fix this.

also, it does not show the featured image on the top of the actual post, how does it add the image?

lastly, i need my posts to be evergreen, so how do we remove the dates on the post, and all post and pages on the Fixer Theme?
Alex

• Tyler Postle

Hey Alex,

Hope you're doing well today!

I've tested this on my own installation and confirmed that it is duplicating an excerpt twice on the post page, and also that it's not displaying the featured image. I've flagged this for the developer so we can get it fixed up :slight_smile:

As for the date on your pages/posts we can remove that by making a small CSS adjustment. Click on the settings for your post then go down to CSS styles and click the little pencil to edit the style. Then find the class ".upfront-postpart-date" and change the display: block to display: none

Then you should be good to go! I've attached a screenshot to illustrate.

Hope this helps!

Let us know if you need any further assistance. Either myself or the developer will post back here once those bugs are fixed up :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.