How to generate Certificate of Course Completion

Hi,

I love the UI of your plugin!
I purchased CoursePro, and created my first course, added modules, and a quiz on one of hte modules. I can see the report that is generated. But how do I generate a certificate of completion? Can I customize the template for the certificate?

Thank you!

Boriana

Michael Bissett

Hey @Boriana Atanassova, hope you're doing well today, and welcome to the forums!

Currently, the best way to do this is to issue your own certificates to users. You can create them using a generator such as this:

http://www.certificatemagic.com/

With that said, a built-in certification system is in the works right now.

We don't have an ETA; however, it is currently in development and will be one of the first major features added.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Bori

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the fast response!
    That is unfortunate. I assumed that the screenshots you have posted on the
    plugin product page are accurate. The screenshots show a certificate
    available for the student to download upon completion of the course/quiz.
    I need the certificate to be automatically generated.
    Please post this on your plugin description. I spent my whole day setting up
    courses in this system, installing a new wordpress install, adding quizzes -
    only to find out you don't have a certificate available. As you can imagine,
    I would have preferred to know that before I spent my time.

If the certificate becomes available anytime in the next 2 months, please
    email me. Otherwise, I would appreciate a refund.

Thank you!

Boriana

Ash

Hello @Boriana Atanassova

I hope you are well today.

I am extremely sorry for the confusion over the plugin promo page. The picture in the promo is just a graphic we made up to illustrate that you are able to issue certification after assessing your students within the plugin the idea was that members could design a certificate template and use that for passing students. You can also find pre-design certification templates around the internet or purchase one.

Another issue with it, is that 1 certificate template wouldn't suit everyones needs, so we would have to discuss the best way to make that customizable as well.

I can assure you that our dev team is working on it and as soon the feature is added, you will be notified in your dashboard.

Cheers
    Ash