How to generate Certificate of Course Completion

Hi,

I love the UI of your plugin!
I purchased CoursePro, and created my first course, added modules, and a quiz on one of hte modules. I can see the report that is generated. But how do I generate a certificate of completion? Can I customize the template for the certificate?

Thank you!

Boriana

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Boriana Atanassova, hope you're doing well today, and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

Currently, the best way to do this is to issue your own certificates to users. You can create them using a generator such as this:

http://www.certificatemagic.com/

With that said, a built-in certification system is in the works right now. :slight_smile:

We don't have an ETA; however, it is currently in development and will be one of the first major features added.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Bori

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the fast response!
    That is unfortunate. I assumed that the screenshots you have posted on the
    plugin product page are accurate. The screenshots show a certificate
    available for the student to download upon completion of the course/quiz.
    I need the certificate to be automatically generated.
    Please post this on your plugin description. I spent my whole day setting up
    courses in this system, installing a new wordpress install, adding quizzes -
    only to find out you don't have a certificate available. As you can imagine,
    I would have preferred to know that before I spent my time.

If the certificate becomes available anytime in the next 2 months, please
    email me. Otherwise, I would appreciate a refund.

Thank you!

Boriana

• Ash

Hello @Boriana Atanassova

I hope you are well today.

I am extremely sorry for the confusion over the plugin promo page. The picture in the promo is just a graphic we made up to illustrate that you are able to issue certification after assessing your students within the plugin :slight_smile: the idea was that members could design a certificate template and use that for passing students. You can also find pre-design certification templates around the internet or purchase one.

Another issue with it, is that 1 certificate template wouldn't suit everyones needs, so we would have to discuss the best way to make that customizable as well.

I can assure you that our dev team is working on it and as soon the feature is added, you will be notified in your dashboard.

Cheers
    Ash