How to get Adsense account approval for new authors using Ad Sharing plugin?

I am using the Ad Sharing Plugin and want to share ad revenue with my site authors. However they do not have another website and need to get Adsense approved. How do I get them Adsense approved so I can use the Ad Sharing plugin with them? They are not able to list my domain without receiving an error.

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Thanks Predrag, it seems you've missed the point of my question. I know I haven't been blacklisted. I have an AdSense account. My contributing authors don't and they don't have any other websites they own. If they attempt to sign up for an AdSense account using my domain which I want them to write for, it is rejected saying the domain is already in use on Adsense, ie for me. So if my authors can't setup an adsense account, how am I to use the Ad share plugin to share revenue with them?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Mike

I hope you are well today.

To be honest, there is no way. What you can do is to create a multisite, then every contributor may have their own subsite, use domain mapping to map domains with that subsite and submit that domain to the adsense. Users can't share domain in adsense account as far as I know.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.