How to get custom formats in tiny mce to render in browser

I have subscribed for membership for a year and I'm wondering if you provide wordpress support outside of your plugins.

I have recently installed Advanced Tiny MCE and am able to add custom formats using editor-style.css as suggested in documentation. The problem is that these custom formats display within the WordPress editing tool, but they do not display when I publish and view in a browser.

Would you be able to help me troubleshoot this or is this not part of your support?

I would appreciate your help.
Thanks.
Vangie

• Vaughan

Hi @sistercreek,

Welcome to wpmudev.

Yes we do offer wordpress support outside our plugins if we can, however be aware if the support is for someone elses plugin, you should really ask the plugin developers for support if possible because they will know a lot more about their own plugin than we would.

With regards to your issue, I haven't ever used the plugin myself, but can you tell me what custom formats you added and what changes you made?

Also have you tried switching to the default twentyfourteen theme to see if those changes appear when using the default theme, it could be that your actual theme is not compatible, this could happen with page builder themes or themes that don't use standard wordpress code functions.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.