How to get google map to display on custom post type?

I have a map shortcode specified in a custom post type on this page:

http://basketballassist.org/event/2013-basketball-assist-charity-golf-outing/

..right after the last line. The map does not display. Is there a way to get it displayed? It does work just fine in a standard post. This is a theme from Themeforest - The Cause.

Thanks.

• bquerry

HI Jack-

I just got called back in from vacation to handle downed websites so I didn't see your reply. I have 2 VPS's @ HostGator, major network issues!!! All my websites are down. Not good...

1. Anyway, when my server gets back up I'll do the upgrade, but now I have a MAJOR question. Since I went on vacation, WP 3.6 was released. Should I upgrade to WordPress 3.6 instead of 3.5.2?

2. As an FYI... Before I left last Friday, I examined the page's source where I was trying to display the map. The map code seemed to be there, but the height of the map was at 0 rather than the setting of 600 I had setup in the admin area. The width code looked ok though. S perhaps it was trying to display a 600x0 map? Does that help determine the issue?

• PC

Hello there,

Greetings and thanks for posting back.

Sorry for the delay as Jack is on vacation with family and I just got to this thread.

I hope you managed to sort out the server issues. Its really not good to have websites down.

1. Anyway, when my server gets back up I'll do the upgrade, but now I have a MAJOR question. Since I went on vacation, WP 3.6 was released. Should I upgrade to WordPress 3.6 instead of 3.5.2?

I will suggest you to ensure that you take a backup of the current site , make sure the plugins you are using are safe to be used with WP 3.6 and then perform the plugin and wordpress updates.

2. As an FYI... Before I left last Friday, I examined the page's source where I was trying to display the map. The map code seemed to be there, but the height of the map was at 0 rather than the setting of 600 I had setup in the admin area. The width code looked ok though. S perhaps it was trying to display a 600x0 map? Does that help determine the issue?

Just to make sure its not the theme, can you check that with default theme activated (Wordpress default 2012)

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support