How to get refund if a plugin isn't working ???

I am having issues with this plugin and it seems there is no solution to my problem . I was recommended to find an other plugin but is there a way to get refund ???

Regards

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Flavien,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thanks for posting on the forum.

I can see you have already created the following thread to allow visitors( Non logged in users ) to see FAQs and trying to implement the custom solution provided where you are having problem.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-want-to-allow-logged-out-users-to-see-faqs

Will it be ok for you if we make that custom solution work for you or develop new solution to achieve this?

Please advise.

All billing questions like refund are handled promptly via email rather than in the forums.

Please send your inquiry to our accounts team using the contact form on this page:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Be sure to select "I have a billing question" from the menu to ensure it gets to the right department.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• flavien
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello,
    Thank you for kind response .
    Regarding : Will it be ok for you if we make that custom solution work for you or develop new solution to achieve this?
    I will suggest that you develop a solution or release an update for this plugin with this feature as promised for everybody since this seem to be more a general issue . I have seen a lot people begging for this feature since March or even earlier than that.

Yours sincerely.
    Flavien

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @flavien

I hope you are well today.

This is already marked as feature request and will be reviewed by our developer :slight_smile:

Anyway, about your issue, I can see in your other thread, you are having some login/logout issue. If you revert the support system changes, does it work then? If it works, would you please send me your admin login and ftp login?

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash (this ensures that it will be assigned to me)
    Details:
    1. Send all requested details
    2. Send a link of this thread so that I can track
    3. Send any other relevant link

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

• flavien
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @Ash

I have now done as requested. Please note that this is urgent matter as I am not able to work if this hacked code is activated I will be waiting until you done so I can focus on other things .

Regards,
    Flavien

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @flavien

Please check now. I have uploaded the updated code in your site.

Please note that, this changes will be lost in next update. So it's worth to note down this changes somewhere and apply again after your updates.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• flavien
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @Ash,

Thank you so much for the update.
    Please note that your are best , everything appear to be working correctly.
    Did you touch any code of theme or you just modified the plugin so I know what files to keep aside?
    Can I just download the plugin files for future usage in case of an update?
    In addition to this , I thought future updates will include this feature ?

Best Regards,
    Flavien

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Flavien

Thank you so much for your nice comment :slight_smile:

Did you touch any code of theme or you just modified the plugin so I know what files to keep aside?
    Can I just download the plugin files for future usage in case of an update?

I think you have made changed according to thread mentioned above. But to make that changes, you have missed a curly brace, I have just added that. The file I worked on was /wp-content/plugins/incsub-support/admin/inc/ajax.php

In addition to this , I thought future updates will include this feature ?

Well, I can't confirm you about this. This is marked as feature request. Our developer will check the interest of members on this feature and will make decision.

Thanks again :slight_smile:
    Ash

• flavien
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @Ash,

Thank you so much for your information .
    You are right I was just following the thread methods to resolve this issue.
    I am glad now its working at least, thanks to you.
    I will save these files aside as advised by you so I can re-use them in case there is an update.

Best Regards,
    Flavien

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.