How to get rid of a few items on my profile page

To Whom it May Concern,

I am putting together a member website, meaning that it will have content that is available only to those people who have signed up for a monthly subscription.

My issue is this: I have a plug in called WP user manager. While I like its overall look, there are a few items on it that I am trying to get rid of. Specifically, when I look at my member profile from my main navigation bar, my profile has 2 links I want to get rid of:

1) There is a link that reads "send email."

2) There is a link that reads "overview"

I would like to get rid of both of these links. You can see what i am referring to in the image I have attached along with this post.

I look forward to your response.

Best, Nicholas

• John
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Nicholas,

I’m not a WPMU tech, just saw your post and thought I’d see what I could do.

Looks like I can’t create a profile to look at your CSS. Let me know if you would want to setup a temporary tester account, or if you’d prefer to wait for WPMU staff to help through their interface.

Cheers.

• Nicholas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

John,

Thanks for taking a look at this. I just set up a tester account – you won’t be able to see the back end of the site, you’ll just be able to see the front end, meaning what the site looks like from the members point of view.

[login details removed by @dimitris]

Let me know what you come up with – your help is much appreciated!

Best, Nicholas

• John
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Nicholas,

Using CSS I was able to hide the user links. Either class, div.wpum_one_fourth.last.wpum-secondary-profile-details OR ul.wpum-user-links class looks to hide the space with the display: none code. (Depending on what other functions rely on this space)

Elegant Themes usually has a place to update CSS and you should be able to add the following code:

ul.wpum-user-links class {
    display: none;
    }

Let me know if you have trouble with this.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Nicholas,

I have added some additional CSS to your Custom CSS field and after clearing WP Engine cache the send button is gone.

Please check and see if that works :slight_smile:

This is the code I added:

/*Hide Send email button*/
    .wpum-user-links .send-email {
    display: none;
    }

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.